I’ve been tagged by the rather lovely Michelle over at mummyratesit with the instructions to answer these 11 questions below, then create 11 questions of my own and tag 11 other lovely bloggers to answer my questions. I’ll be honest I’ve been putting off answering these questions even though they are funny/clever/silly and the main reason is because I don’t think I even know 11 bloggers to tag!! Well I guess I do (I’ve 350+ twittermummyfriends) but well I’m rather too shy and polite to grab them and TAG! But I’ve sucked it up, so here goes!
1. Yesterday was World Book Day – if you could choose one book to be buried with what would it be? Oooh that is a tough one, a really tough one… I LOVE reading but I really don’t think I could single out one book to be buried with. It would have to be something that was very special to my heart. Ok so, it isn’t technically a reading book but our family LOVE book. Every year on our wedding anniversary my husband and I write to each other in here about the year just gone and on littlelish’s birthday we write an entry and I’m thinking we might start writing at Christmas/New Year too. It’s like a little family diary :) Although I’d want the book to go on when I’m gone too, so maybe just a copy :)
2. Marmite. Love it or hate it? Don’t HATE it but don’t eat it either ;)
3. A new animal has been discovered and it is a cross between an elephant, a chicken and a goldfish. You are chosen to name it. What do you call it? A feathered finny fat thing.
4. Times are tough at Cadbury HQ and they are going to stop producing either Cream Eggs or Caramels. Which should get the chop? Cream Eggs. Waaay too sugary sweet, even for me!
5. Pick a word that describes you first thing in the morning? Leisurely. I do not do rushing about. I like calm :)
6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would like to not be such a perfectionist.
7. Dogs or cats? Mmmm I am a huge animal lover but I find myself less and less of a pet lover. I would have always said cats but we have two of the little darlings who vomit and pee all over our cream carpets and wake us up at night by scratching on the door. So perhaps dogs? But then I think of my mothers sweet but rather smelly dog…. So I’d say neither, unless I owned a farm and then I’d reconsider and have both. But generally I’m more of a cat person. I do lazy and aloof :)
8. You are walking to the shops when you find a £20 note on the ground. Do you bend over and pick it up straight away or walk past and work out how to do it on the sly? No, I would pick it up brazenly and think it was my lucky day :)
9. The Queen’s motorcade is about to pass you when suddenly her Maj stops and pulls over. She winds down the window as says ‘Oi, I’ve got a spare OBE to give away’. She asks what your special ‘service’ is. You say ‘I should get an OBE for services to…’ My daughter. I live, eat and breathe her.
10. Bath or shower? Gone are they days of lovely, luxurious, hot showers which I adore. I share the bath with my daughter, every letter of the alphabet, 2 frogs, a penguin, a walrus, a fish, a shark and 4 my little (sea) ponies (which btw, sink, get hidden by bubbles and are incredibly painful if lodged in bottom).
11. And finally… are you ever going to play ‘tag’ again? Oh alright then ;) I guess it wasn’t that bad
And here are my 11 questions!
- Do you collect anything? If so, what?
- Where in the world would you like to visit and why?
- Today I really should ___________?
- Who is number one on your “allowed list”?
- If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
- Countryside or city life?
- What is your favourite flavour crisp?
- What is the funniest search term someone used to find your blog?
- Radio 1 or Radio 2?
- What is the first word that comes into your mind when you see the word “tree”?
- What is your favourite spot in your house?
Ok so here I go TAG! These are some brilliant, kind, funny bloggers I know (kind of) x
Don’t forget you need to: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer. You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post. Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her.