Good morning it’s Moodboard Monday again today! Are we feeling inspired this week? Thank you to those of you who linked up and shared your Purple moodboards…
Jen over at Love Chic Living came up with the theme Autumn Trends and this weekend I noticed the first red trees and fallen leaves so I’d say it’s definitely here :) and I am loving the crisp sunshine! But Autumn trends – where to begin? There are so many fab fashion trends around this season – military, gothic, baroque, heritage, velvet, leather, optical prints, what to choose? In the end I went for…
A taste of the orient…
Taste of the Orient by lishconcepts featuring zara pants
Opulent Bold Luxurious Exotic Mysterious
Inspired to make your own moodboard? It doesn’t matter what kind of blogger you are… fashion blogger, design blogger or mummy blogger – feel free to link up with us! You can follow our theme or create something completely different. The rules are below, and don’t forget to grab the Moodboard Monday badge from the sidebar!
Moodboard Monday is a fortnightly feature where we create a moodboard inspired by a certain theme. The linky is also run by Jen over at Love Chic Living. But that’s not all…. Moodboard Monday is also open to you!
- Create your own Moodboard by either following the theme this week or using your own ideas. The Linky will be open for 2 weeks.
- You can create your Moodboard any way you like, with an actual magazine collage scanned in or photographed or using the computer ie. photoshop, picmonkey, olioboard or Polyvore. You could even use a selection of photos/images in your blog post separately to create your Moodboard.
- You may want to focus on interiors one week and fashion the next, you may want to use your own photography or images – anything goes, feel free!
- If you would like some ideas about how to create your moodboards check out my tutorial on How to create the perfect moodboard.
- Post your Moodboard on your own blog and then link up below.
- You can also link up at the Love Chic Living Moodboard Monday feature too.
- Grab the Moodboard Monday button from the sidebar and include it in your blogpost.
- Comment on others that have linked up and share some Moodboard Monday love!