This summer we’ve spent some time at one of our favourite places to be, the beach. It’s quite a drive from our house though and on our last visit Littlelish came up with a good idea. She would collect lots and lots of shells for us to try and recreate a beach in our own back garden. You see we are lucky in that our new house has a large garden with quite a few hidden areas. These hidden areas are a little overgrown at the moment but once we’ve cleared them it could be the perfect spot for our own back garden beach. Ok it’s never going to quite live up to the real thing but imagine going down to the bottom of the garden to have a magical breakfast in your beach hut or chilling out with a magazine and your feet up while the little ones play in the sand and with the shells, even organising a romantic dinner for two for your loved one on your own private little beach! Sounds heavenly to me!!
I’ve entered a competition from Waltons.co.uk who make beautiful and very reasonably priced summer houses, outside offices, log cabins and sheds. We’ve always discussed the idea of having one in the garden but can’t decide on who it would belong to. Would it be my home office / craft room or my loves gym / fitness space? Well this way it can be for us all to share… ok maybe it is a little bit more mine, I just love the beach so much!
To enter the competition I had to follow Waltons on Pinterest and set up a board called ‘My Dream Garden ________ ‘ I found loads of gorgeous inspiration for my beach hut including decor and colours and ideas of how to create a backyard beach. Check out my entry here:
Follow ♥ Lish Concepts ♥’s board My dream garden beach hut on Pinterest.
If you fancy entering the competition too, it’s open until the 8th of September 2015. All you need to do is pin your dream garden space to win. Create a pinterest board dedicated to your perfect garden room, think colour, decor, furniture, inspiration and you could win a brand new Waltons Helios Summerhouse PLUS £250 vouchers to bring your idea to life.
How to enter
- Follow Waltons on Pinterest (https://uk.pinterest.com/waltonsgarden/)
- Create a board called “My dream garden ___” – fill in the blank with what type of room it will be e.g. My dream garden craft room.
- Pin your favourite garden building from the Waltons site.
- Get pinning!
- Enter your board here
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is for UK Residents only.
- You must be over 21 years old to enter this competition.
- This is a one off competition to win a Helios Summerhouse
- There is no alternative prize or cash alternative.
- In order to be entered for the prize you must follow the entry instructions: Follow Waltons Garden Buildings on Pinterest, create a Pinterest board called “my dream garden” and fill in the blank of what type of room it will be. You then have to pin an image of a building from the Waltons website. Once you have created your board, submit the entry using the form. Users can only enter this competition once.
- There is no cost to entering this competition and it is not endorsed by Pinterest.
- The winner will be announced on the 8th September 2015 and will be announced via email and on Facebook.
- The winner has 48 hours to reply. If the winner does not respond within 48 hours the prize will be transferred to another winner.