Good morning. It’s time for Moodboard Monday again! This week Jen and I chose to do the theme of James Bond. Have you seen the new one yet ? I haven’t… but went on the hunt for some image stills from the movie. It was mostly action shots, 007 style but I wanted to create something original and fashion orientated. Hmmmm…
Then I stumbled across this gorgeous picture of Adele and a wonderful rooftop still from the movie and I was inspired! I adore the soft, muted colour palette, with a touch of warm coppery tones. It gave me the feeling of mystery, intrigue, softness, sophistication, luxury and understated glamour. Perhaps essential qualities for a bond girl?
I set to work collating items that captured the mood which is so much fun to do, especially when there is no budget. I figured I could splash out a bit this week and I think I’ve found some real beauties to strengthen this board. The top photos are in fact the moodboard itself, setting the scene for the tone, colour palette and look I wanted to create and underneath I have translated the look into tangible pieces to wear. I think you will agree it creates a sophisticated, soft, mysterious, glamorous look.
Are you inspired to make your own James Bond moodboard too? Or a moodboard on any other theme? Great! Hunt around for some inspiring imagery to set a mood. You can stop there or you can add a fashion or interiors slant on it. For more tips check out my tutorial on how to make the perfect moodboard.
It doesn’t matter what kind of blogger you are… fashion blogger, design blogger or mummy blogger – feel free to link up with us! Moodboard Monday is a collaboration between me and the very lovely Jen over at Love Chic Living. The rules are below, and don’t forget to grab the Moodboard Monday badge from the sidebar!
Moodboard Monday is a fortnightly feature where we create a moodboard inspired by a certain theme. The linky is also run by Jen over at Love Chic Living. But that’s not all…. Moodboard Monday is also open to you!
- Create your own Moodboard by either following the theme this week or using your own ideas. The Linky will be open for 2 weeks.
- You can create your Moodboard any way you like, with an actual magazine collage scanned in or photographed or using the computer ie. photoshop, picmonkey, olioboard or Polyvore. You could even use a selection of photos/images in your blog post separately to create your Moodboard.
- You may want to focus on interiors one week and fashion the next, you may want to use your own photography or images – anything goes, feel free!
- If you would like some ideas about how to create your moodboards check out my tutorial on How to create the perfect moodboard.
- Post your Moodboard on your own blog and then link up below.
- You can also link up at the Love Chic Living Moodboard Monday feature too.
- Grab the Moodboard Monday button from the sidebar and include it in your blogpost.
- Comment on others that have linked up and share some Moodboard Monday love!