Well that’s it, 2012 is fast approaching. It’s time I take a look back over a great year at some of the things I’ve / we’ve done.
- I started a blog (albeit a little late in the year) and here you are reading it!
- We moved house to a lovely village in the countryside with a village hall, shop and very own duck pond. It is incredibly picturesque and I’m happy.
- I enjoyed my D days. Singing, dancing, silliness, rhyming, imagining and watching her grow beautifully into a little (she would argue BIG) girl.
- D started her Montessori preschool with ease (this time) hooooray!
- I became an aunty for the first time and will never forget holding that beautiful boy in my arms. Can’t wait to watch you grow little one.
- I have made some fantastic new friends who are great to have around. Still miss the ones who aren’t so close (geographically) though.
- I said goodbye to some old ‘friends’ who were sucking the positive energy out of me. Try it some time, it feels very liberating.
- I delved into the art of reiki healing and started to heal myself (and the occasional friend in need).
- I picked apples from our very own apple tree this year (embracing the country life) and made some delicious appley treats.
- I finally got a piano. I had wanted one for ages. It was free and even delivered for free which brings me nicely to my next point…
- I read “Ask and it will be given”. The best book I’ve read in a long time. Must read again, and again, and again.
- I helped my dad to move closer to his beloved family. It’s good to have you around Dad.
- I opened an online shop (I managed to squeeze that achievement into 2011 too didn’t I?) I’m only selling a few creations right now but this is going to be an exciting project for 2012.
- I started a business (poppies and pirates). Don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you ;)
- I started running.
- I stopped running (I lasted about a week). 2012? Hmmm we will see.
And a whole lot of other awesome things (too many to list) but looking back it’s been quite a year! Wonder what 2012 will have in store? Running? Meh…. I’m thinking zumba this year ;)